Sunday, September 7th
5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. | Family Portrait Sessions & Picnic in the Park
Are you looking for an opportunity to have your family portraits captured this year? Would you like the opportunity to meet other photographers and their families?
Come to the September Studios Connect meeting and have your family photographed by one of the current SDPPA board members. You will receive photographer’s choice of the best files with printing release. This is a great time to plan for your Christmas card photos!
Don’t want to bring your family? Have a new profile picture taken instead.
The evening will also include a fried chicken picnic supper hosted by the SDPPA – all you need to do is bring your family.
The meeting will be held at Wall Lake at the Lyon’s Lodge picnic shelter.
To help us plan for food and portrait sessions, please RSVP the following information by Friday, September 5th on our Facebook page or to Julie Prairie at email@example.com:
- Number of individuals eating
- Number of individuals being photographed
- Age of children (if applicable)
Do you like a good deal?
Everyone loves a good deal. The SDPPA will be offering a ONE TIME special on membership at this month’s meeting.
- Purchase your 2015 all-inclusive SDPPA membership for $200.00 and we’ll include your entry for the 2014 Fall Tech Day.
- Current SDPPA all-inclusive members can renew their all-inclusive membership for $150.00.
- That’s a $50.00 savings!
Memberships must be purchased during the meeting – no phone or online orders allowed.